Modern Red White Blue Snowflake Reception Only Invitations
USA Delivery Estimate:
If you order today, typical turnaround has you receiving your order between about
Winter snowflake Reception Only invitations designed with your reception details in blue and red in a white circle over a red gradient background covered in ornate white and blue snowflakes. These invitations are uniquely designed rich in color and elegance, perfect for your Winter wedding celebrations. These winter invitations, in red, white, and blue, can also be worded for other events and occasions.
These invitations are used when the couple has a destination wedding or a small private ceremony, and only invite their guests to the post-wedding reception celebration.
|Quantity Discounts||Base Price|
|1 - 49||1.95|
|50 - 99||1.76|
|100 - 149||1.66|
|150 - +||1.56|
|Invitation Size:||5" x 7" (A7).|
|RSVP Size:||3.5" x 5" (A1).|
|Paper:||4 quality paper types.|
|Envelopes:||Complimentary, upgraded, or "No envelopes".|
|Trim:||Rectangle or rounded corners.|
|Quantity Discounts:||Start at 50 invitations (with or without RSVPs).|
• PROOFING: If personalization is required, you will receive your proof image(s) by email within about 24 business hours after purchase for your review and approval.
• PRINTING takes about 2-3 business days.
• SHIPPING takes about 2-3 business days, via USPS Priority Shipping* (Shipping estimate is for USA only**).
Turnaround times listed are based on typical customer results, are subject to change, and are not an official quote. Official site quote to make sure you receive your items in time is to allow 10-14 business days.
* USPS Priority Shipping delivery quote is not fully guaranteed by the US Postal Service.
** See USPS.com for international shipping quotes for delivery time based on the shipping method available for your order.
If you have purchased a personalized product, you get to see a personalized proof image of your invitations or cards before they are printed.
Will I get a proof?
• Absolutely! EVERY personalized purchase is sent proof image(s) by email after purchase.
Why is this important?
• This is important because it gives you a chance to review how the invitations will appear and the exact details that will be printed on them. This allows us to work together to get all of the information and spelling correct. What you see on this personalized proof is what will be printed.
Absolutely! The wording shown in the pictured example can be changed.
Provide the wording that you need to fit your occasion or use. The invitations and/or cards will be personalized with the wording details that you provide, in the same fonts, colors, and format that the pictured example shows.