FAQs and Important Details
Frequently asked questions and other important details.
It's understandable that you may have questions before you order, or may want to know more about the purchase process. This page is here to answer your questions (FAQs) and inform you of other important details that are good to know.
Are envelopes included?
Yes! You may choose either white or cream envelopes and they are included with your order for all applicable items. You may also upgrade to a different envelope choice at an additional cost.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free across the USA. Shipping is now available to Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. International shipping charges will apply and vary based on your order amount. See USPS.com for international service turnaround times.
Will I receive a proof image before my order is printed?
Yes! If your order requires personalization you will be sent an email with a low resolution watermarked proof image attached for your review and approval within 1-2 business days. Changes can be made if necessary. You will have to approve this proof before your order goes to print. Please thoroughly review the design proof(s) you will receive for any errors and/or misspelled words in addition to verifying that all dates and times are correct.
Can I get a proof before I purchase?
No. I apologize, but I can't put a proof together before the order is placed. The proofing process will allow you to review the invitations with your details on them, and allow us to make any changes if necessary before they are printed, but I can't do work for which I have not been paid. I hope you understand.
Can I change the wording on an invitation?
Absolutely! Unless it's specifically stated otherwise in the description (rare), you may provide the wording that fits your celebration or event. All invitations are priced the same, regardless of the occasion, so you are welcome to use a design for any occasion! Provide the wording you wish to use in the "Provide your wording details" field on the product page.
How long does it take to get my invitations?
Typical results (for USA deliveries only):
• 1-2 business days to receive your proof(s) by email.
• 3-5 business days to be printed after the proof(s) are approved by you.
• 2-3 business days for delivery via USPS Priority Shipping*, once shipped. (The delivery turnaround will be greater for USPS international packages being delivered to Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.)
Please allow 10-14 business days total, before you need your items, in case of any potential unforeseen circumstances (for USA orders).
*USPS Priority Shipping quoted turnaround is not fully guaranteed by USPS.
Can I get a sample?
I apologize, but Artistically Invited is still a young company and cannot send out samples at this time. You are welcome to browse the customer reviews onsite and visit the Paper Types page for more information. If you have a specific question regarding the invitations or cards, don't hesitate to ask the Designer.
- These are printed designs. There are no glued, embossed, metallic, or reflective elements or inks.
- Invitations and cards ship with Artistically Invited's logo on the back. This is done in a smaller, respectable manner. Wedding invitations, RSVP reply cards, and enclosure cards do not have this logo. If you order wedding invitations or related (for example), and word them for another occasion the logo will be included. This logo-inclusion is based on intended use or actual occasion, not initial listing purchase.
- Text space is limited in some designs. Please use good discretion when deciding if a design will work with the wording you require. All effort will be made to make the text work in the design you choose. In rare circumstances, you may be asked to reduce the amount of wording you wish to use.
- Artistically Invited is not responsible for errors not caught by the customer (regardless of fault) on approved proof images. Please be certain you check every detail of the invitation or card text before approving the proof. Changes also cannot be accepted after proof has been approved.
Questions answered? Great!
Need more help? Utilize the chat feature or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over time more answers may be added to the FAQs section as needed.